Monday, May 17, 2010

WNB 5/17/10

>

Directed by Danny Sangra


Jeremy Geddes


David Bowie and Klaus Nomi

میرا نام Mattہے | MySpace Video




Brion Nuda Rosch.





Gina Osterloh




Erica Jane Nelson






I am very much a child of this coastline, the left/west/best coast.
I have been taking a drive every weekend for the past month up to the Ragged Point area of the coastline. It's very calm and quiet out there. Lots of time to think. I have been listening to this particular mix on the way there every time, and it's done me so much good I thought I would share it...

Summer Luv

Simini-Yaya - Collins Oke & His Odoligie Nobles Dance Band
Jump Into My Mouth and Breathe - Black Moth Super Rainbow
Banana Republic - Lemonade
Cranberry - The Ruby Suns
Relax at the Beach - The Sandwitches
Graveyard Drug Party - Thee Oh Sees
Feel It All Around - Washed Out
Watch The Waves - Taken By Trees
Ha Dvash - Fool's Gold
Dreams - Fleetwood Mac
Beach Comber - Real Estate
SUNLIGHT - tUnE-YaRdS
Planet Queen - T.Rex
Pacific Ocean Blues - Wilson, Dennis
10 Mile Stereo - Beach House
Quick Canal (w/ Laetitia Sadier) - Atlas Sound

No comments: